Once your Bizcard recipient has received your contact information, he or she can select the picture or the link to open your Bizcard Link address. Follow the steps below: Note: as of Android v6.0.1.
Android system takes you through quite a number of steps. Hang in there and keep tapping. It really is easier then typing it in manually.
- After selecting the link in the text message, select the Download link that pops up at the bottom of the screen.
- After file is downloaded select Open at the prompt at the bottom of the screen.
- The prompt in step 2 will disappear if you do not select it within a couple seconds. No worries, roll down the notifications at the top of your screen and you can select the file there.
- On the next screen select Save.
- Save to the contact management system of your choice. We chose our Verizon Phone.
- Select OK when prompted to Import contacts from VCard file (VCF).
- Once imported you will need to go to Android’s contacts to find the entry. We opened our Dopey Daisy contact entry for this screenshot.
See related help topics: