Step by Step Instructions
Once you have signed up and activated your Dopey Daisy subscription, your ‘Bizcard Stats’ should reflect at least 1 unredeemed Bizcard. Now, it is time to create your first Dopey Daisy Bizcard. All you need is an image (.jpg, .png, .gif) to upload. See Dopey Daisy’s bizcard below:
If you don’t have a stylized image of your business card, just snap a photo of your paper business card with your phone or sign-up for our custom design services and create your own.
- From the main menu go to Bizcards | New Bizcard to view the New Bizcard entry form.
- Select the Dopey Daisy Bizcard image or the camera icon at the bottom right to open the add media window. Upload and select your image.
- Enter your title text. This will be be the headline text displayed under your image. Typically your name, organization or company
- *OPTIONAL* Enter your summary text. This can be be additional information about yourself that is visible depending on device or application. Typically your tagline, organization or position.
- Enter your unique Dopey Daisy Bizcard URL. Typically your name. No spaces are allowed but you can use periods (.) or dashes (-) to separate words. Note: this must be a unique URL, upon submission site will warn you if it is not.
- Enter your five digit security pin. This can be numbers or letters, all lowercase. OR choose to keep the system generated pin created for you.
- See FAQ: What is the security pin for?
- Upload a VCard or select from previously created/uploaded VCards by selecting the Upload VCard button OR Create a new VCard using the Create button. Note:You can remove the VCard from this Bizcard by selecting the “X”, next to the Replace icon.
- Once all information is entered select the Submit button and proceed to Bizcard Activation